Whether you are planning on taking your honeymoon soon or have decided to have a destination wedding or even just a vacation, the experts at Babydoll Weddings are here to help in letting you know the best beauty products to take with you. No one wants to spend time on their hair and makeup on vacation so we have products that will save you time but still help you look your very best!
- Moisturizer/Primer: Embryolisse is a favorite of the Babydoll Weddings stylist. We love it because it’s two products in one. It’s an amazing face moisturizer but is also a primer. Using a primer before applying your foundation will ensure even and flawless coverage as well as helping your makeup last hours which is perfect for tropical/humid locations.
- Dry Shampoo: This is a hair saver whether on vacation or a part of your day to day routine. If you don’t have the time to wash your hair or for those who are so lucky, have been at the beach all day then spray into roots/scalp rub in and in no time at all your hair is ready to go. One of the brands we love is Moroccanoil. Their dry shampoo helps your hair feel fresh as well as providing volume!
- Waterproof Mascara: There is a high chance that your honeymoon, destination wedding or vacation will involve some water activity. Waterproof mascara is a staple for those moments where you do not want your mascara to run and these moments are perfect for it. Another great point of waterproof mascara is you can add a little bit more to freshen up the lashes and add extra volume for a night out.
- Highlighter: To keep your newly married or vacation glow, use a highlighter or bronzer with shimmer in it. Apply this to the upper part of your cheek bone, your upper lip under your nose and also the shins of your legs. One of the favorites is Nars Highlighers; they come in an array of colors with just the right amount of sparkle.
- Perfume Pens: When traveling I hate to bring my bottles of perfume with me because they always need to be checked and I’m terrified of them being broken. In the last few years I have discovered the wonderful perfume pens that many retailers offer in an array of brands and scents. My favorite is Marc Jacobs Daisy, light and hints of floral make it a great fragrance for summer, destination weddings and honeymoons!