Babydoll Weddings Policies & Contract
- We travel to you on your special day. Our freelance stylists come prepared and ready to make your wedding day prep-time fun and relaxing.
- For on-ocation services, the first 30 travel miles are free. A $1-per-mile fee will be charged for locations outside the 30-mile zone. Travel miles are calculated round trip from our salon in Mesa, AZ. If you are a bride getting married in Flagstaff, Sedona, Payson, Prescott or Tucson, there is a flat $150 travel fee.
- Babydoll Weddings receives several inquiries throughout the year and dates fill up quickly. With that said, we require a $100 non-refundable deposit by credit card, as well as a signed contract to secure services for your wedding day. Your deposit will be applied to your hair and/or makeup services. It is non-refundable for reasons including, but not limited to, cancellation of wedding, date change, change in services, weather, sickness, etc.
- 50 percent of the balance, as well as final hair and/or makeup count, is due 30 days prior to your wedding. Once the final hair and/or makeup count has been received, services cannot be removed. You may request additional services up to two weeks prior to your wedding day as long as we have sufficient time and additional stylists to accommodate the add-on services. Day of add-ons will be at the discretion of the freelance stylists, however we will do our best to accommodate all of your needs. The remaining balance will be due one week prior to event.
- Please note that we can accept Visa, Mastercard, cash or check as forms of payment. A $25 returned-check fee will be applied should your check be returned.
- All trials and consultations are separate and shall be payable at time of service. All trial services are done in our bridal suite located in Mesa, AZ.
- All deposits and payments are non-refundable.
- If any additional charges are incurred the day of, the contract is broken and/or conditions were not met, the remaining amount of those charges will be charged to the credit card on file.
- For every 4 or more services requested, an additional stylist will be scheduled at a fee of $75 (e.g., 3 people getting hair and makeup services equals 6 services; this would require 2 stylists). The first stylist is included in the initial estimate. In consideration of our stylists and your time, additional stylists may be brought in if you have a short amount of time to get ready or our stylists require it.
- A $100 charge will be added to weddings that have a getting ready start time earlier than 7 a.m.
- A $100 charge will be added to weddings booked on a holiday or holiday weekend.
You may cancel your services at any time, however, you will forfeit any and all deposits and/or payments made. In the event that an artist/freelance stylist of Babydoll Weddings is unable to perform services for any reason, including, but not limited to, sickness, accident, weather, etc., reasonable accommodations shall be made up to and including a full refund of deposits for services not provided.
We strive to make every effort to ensure a specific timeline for client services is maintained. Therefore, we ask that you respect these timelines by ensuring all wedding party members receiving services arrive at or before the start time listed on the final invoice. A late fee of $50 per freelance stylist shall be assessed for each half hour extension required due to a late client and/or wedding party members.