Covering Your Tattoo
What to Do Before Babydoll Weddings Covers Your Tattoo
- Make sure skin is clean and free of any lotions or added oils.
- It is very important that the area of tattoo is SHAVED. Not shaving over the tattoo will decrease the quality of the cover up.
- A Babydoll Weddings stylist will apply the necessary colors of the dura base airbrush make-up to cover the desired tattoo.
- The tattoo cover up could last up to 4 days with proper care and maintenance.
- Our coverup is a Dura-based product that will not smear or transfer onto clothing.
Things That May Shorten the Life of the Concealer
- Not covering the area with powder when the area is wet.
- Coming in contact with alcohol, as alcohol removes the makeup. (This also includes consumption of alcohol as you sweat it out.)
How to Take Care of Your Tattoo Cover-Up
- Add talc powder or baby powder before and after sleep, as well as when showering or performing any physical activity.
- Avoid soaps, lotions and oils on the covered area.
- Pat dry the area if wet, DO NOT RUB! It will remove the cover-up.
How to Remove the Tattoo Cover-Up
- Take a cotton ball and add 70-percent alcohol or baby oil.
- Rub until the tattoo is revealed and all makeup has been removed.
- Wash area and moisturize as normal.